Back to School 2023-24
PLEASE NOTE: Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to view all forms and information.
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information.
- Safety and Security 2022-23
- School Bell Times
- Dismissal Procedures
- ISD Bus Routes
- School Supply List 2023-24
- ISD 2023-24 School Handbook (English / Español)
- COVID Self-Checklist (and other info)
- Join the ISD PTA!
- Greenwich Public Schools 2023-24 School Calendar
- Greenwich Board of Education Info including 2023-24 Meeting Calendar
- District Communication Closing/Emergency Information Overview
- Attendance Policy Memo (English / Español)
- Health and Safety Education Letter (English / Español)
- Allergy Awareness Memo (English / Español)
- Birthday Celebration Memo
These required forms must be printed, completed and returned to your child's homeroom teacher on the first day of school (9/1/23). If you do not have access to a printer, hard copies of these forms are available in the main office.
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All elementary students entering Kindergarten and Grade 3, and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school.)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Press/Publicity Permission Form (English/Español)
- Student Device Loan Form.
- Authorization for Medical Care: Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.