Back to School 2022-23
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information.
- Welcome Letter from Principal Dana Firmender
- Safety and Security 2022-23
- School Bell Times
- ISD Bus Routes
- School Supply List 2022-23
- ISD 2022-23 School Handbook
- COVID Self-Checklist (and other info)
- Join the ISD PTA!
- Greenwich Public Schools 2022-23 School Calendar
- Greenwich Board of Education 2022-2023 Meeting Calendar
- District Communication Closing/Emergency Information Overview
- Attendance Policy Memo (English / Español)
- Health and Safety Education Letter (English / Español)
- Allergy Awareness Memo (English / Español)
- Jewish Holidays Memorandum (English / Español)
- Birthday Celebration Memo
These required forms must be printed, completed and returned to your child's homeroom teacher on the first day of school (9/1/22). If you do not have access to a printer, hard copies of these forms are available in the main office.
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All elementary students entering Kindergarten and Grade 3, and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school.)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Press/Publicity Permission Form (English/Español)
- Student Device Loan Form.
- Authorization for Medical Care: Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment
- 2022 Receipt of ISD Handbook Form
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.